[Softdevice-devel] softplay-0.0.2 doesn't compile with ffmpeg-cvs

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Wed Oct 4 09:18:05 CEST 2006

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:08:19AM +0200, Harald Milz wrote:
> softplay-cvs from today does compile as soon as the Makefile is patched to
> honor APIVERSION...  Dunno yet if it actually works.

Works fine - but it doesn't actually end playback and return to live TV
if Exit is pressed, although I set it in softplay's setup menu (that's
for when the file ends, right?). I have to explicitly stop playback in
the Main Menu.

--
The United States also has its native Fascists who say that they are
"100 percent American"...