[Mapnik-users] mapnik agg renderer
salhimed84 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:08:50 CEST 2010
I'm trying to build leads a card using mapnik.
Here are the steps I have done:
* Opening ogr datasource -> ds
* Get the layer -> ly
* Retrieve the extent of the layer -> (w, h)
* Calculated image size -> (w / output_pixel_size, h / output_pixel_size) ->
* Prepare an image GDAL rgb output of this size
* Creates a datasource mapnik
* We will rasterizer output image block by block (eg block size = 1024x1024)
Init zone in mapnik
* Visited this area in a buffer in memory via the agg renderer
/ / Buffer
Image32 buf (iBlocSize, iBlocSize);
unsigned int * pData = (unsigned int *) buf.data (). getData ();
/ / Made this area into a buffer in memory
/ / (Render Map to year Image32 AGG)
agg_renderer <Image32> ren (* tMap, buf);
at this stage, just in education
the manufacturer of projection
Call it an init ()
and just after leaving the manufacturer, it crashes
The debugger tells me the function basic_timed_mutex:: lock () in file
basic_timed_mutex.hpp that exists in
C: \ Program Files \ boost \ boost_1_42 \ boost \ thread \ win32
y-a-there anyone who can help me?
I finally ffélicite any assistance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mapnik-users