[Mapnik-users] [Mapnik-devel] Better Print Support GSoC's project

Dane Springmeyer dbsgeo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 06:43:42 CEST 2010

I encourage everyone following this thread to respond to carlos's
summary ideas. The applications are due soon and the more feedback he
has the more likely the project with be accepted and in a form that is
both exciting and feasible for the summer.

On Saturday is whercamp and I hope to have a session with Mike
Migurski and Tom Carden to discuss mentorship and progress so far. At
this point I feel very impressed with carlos's awesome research and
the fantastic community brainstorming.

Thanks!

Dane

Sent from my phone