[Linux-uvc-devel] Logitech QuickCam UltraVision

Brent Harrison brent.harrison-list at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 20 13:13:33 CEST 2007

Ive been using the Ultravision SE with the UVC module, and it has the
same USB timeout issues described in other posts. I'm not sure what the
difference is between the standard Ultravision and the "special edition"

I've just ordered the pro 9000, which happens to be a higher spec, and
cheaper. It wont be here until the end of the week.