[Haiku-commits] r21391 - in haiku/trunk: build/jam headers headers/private/interface headers/shared src src/apps/showimage src/kits/interface src/shared
leavengood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:29:33 CEST 2007
On 6/12/07, Hugo Santos <hugosantos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Ryan,
> The linker will only pick up the symbols that are used. At least a
> sane one. I'm not sure about our older binutils/gcc 2.95. But
> considering the amount of code you'll have there it doesn't really
> matter at this point.
That makes sense.
You know, I've been programming professionally for almost 10 years,
but never with C or C++, and I think it is starting to show ;)
I feel like a college student or something. Hopefully I get back in
the swing of things soon. Though frankly with these kind of build
issues I'll probably have to defer to the wisdom of you guys for a
So to avoid another flurry of responses for my next commit, I plan to
do the following:
1. Move the AboutWindow.h header into headers/private/shared. Delete
2. Add a Jamfile to src/shared to build it into a static library libshared.a.
3. Remove my changes in the build/jam directory.
4. Have ShowImage include libshared.a.
5. Commit and pray that I finally got it all right.
More information about the Haiku-commits