[Cdrecord-support] mkisofs read performance with joliet option

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommym at at-hardeberga.com
Sun Jan 7 16:25:48 CET 2007

Res wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2007, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>

>> Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

>>> why would he do a stupid thing like that?
>>> Oh thats right your dislike of linux, get over it.
>>> you know you are almost as bad as the postfix trolls...
>>> oh and btw, the last time i tested slowaris, i couldnt get it out my data
>>> center fast enough and it wont be returning whilst i authorise staff
>>> paychecks, it doesnt cut it as well as slackware (at least)
>>>
>> Non-fact based decisions don't help.
>> Try to inform yourself about reality and judge again...
>>

> your wrong, very fact based, so sorry you cant handle that fact
> /me passes you a carton of tissues
>
> my opinion is unbiast, im not paid by sun.
>
> by the way dont fuckin spam me from your troll account either
> only sore ass lamers do childish things like that.
>
> but cant expect much more from a
> ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaris
> user

What do the subject of speed on a particular OS has to do with this group?
But if you want to checkup how Solaris is doing performance vise, have a
look at
http://www.geekpatrol.ca/2006/10/sun-ultra-20-m2-linux-performance/ for
example.

So, Res keep the tissues, you might need them...

/Thommy M.
--

Join the ASCII         | Thommy M. Malmström
\ /  ribbon campaign   | AB Hardeberga IT